Vegan Breakfast Recipes - Protein Vegan Chocolate Muffins
Shopping & Ingredients List:
420g Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
90g Vegan Protein Powder
1 tbsp Ground Flaxseed
1 ripe Bananas, mashed
200g Silken Tofu, blended smooth
15g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
60ml Coconut Oil, melted
20ml Coconut Milk if needed
1. Make flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed with 2-3 tbsp of water.
2. Preheat oven to 180c (160 fan), 350f, gas mark 4.
3. In a small bowl mix together the mashed banana, blended tofu, stevia & oil
4. In a large bowl mix the flour, protein powder, cocoa powder & baking soda.
5. Add the banana mix to the dry ingredients & mix together. If necessary at this stage add & mix in coconut milk to loosen dough.
6. Spoon the muffin mixture into paper cases or a silicon muffin pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Makes 9.
Macro info per serving