Online Personal Trainer Lunch Recipes - Sunday Beef in Red Wine
Shopping & Ingredients List:
4 x 150g Lean Beef Steaks*
250ml Red Wine
500ml Beef Stock*
4 Garlic Cloves, chopped
2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
2 tsp Black Pepper
Salt to own taste
Parsley for garnish
*use gluten free stock if required
*Halal & Kosher if meat appropriately sourced
1. Season the beef steaks with salt & pepper to own taste.
2. Mix together the pepper, garlic, wine, parsley & beef stock.
2. Place steaks in large casserole dish & pour over the stock. Cover & chill in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 160c (140 fan), 325f, gas mark 3.
4. Cover the casserole with tight-fitting lid & transfer to the oven. Cook for 2 hours or until beef is tender before serving with parsley garnish & steamed green vegetables.
Macro info per serving