Online Personal Trainer Breakfast Recipes - Artichoke & Parmesan Omelette
Shopping & Ingredients List:
7 large Eggs
½ jar of Artichoke Hearts, drained & chopped
1 tsp English Mustard
25g Vegetarian Parmesan, grated
2 tsp Dried Oregano
2 tsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to season
1. Separate 5 eggs. In a bowl beat together 5 yolks with 2 whole eggs.
2. In a different bowl whisk 5 egg whites until stiff & fold into egg yolk mix.
3. Fold in the artichoke, oregano & mustard. Season to own taste.
4. Heat a grill to high.
5. Meanwhile heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the oil, when it's hot pour in the omelette mix. Lower the heat to very low & cook for 5 minutes.
6. Scatter the parmesan over the top of the omelette & finish cooking under the grill, about 3 minutes.
7. Cut into wedges & serve immediately.
Macro info per serving