Online Personal Trainer Breakfast Recipes - Vanilla Pancake Brunch
Shopping & Ingredients List:
50g Porridge Oats*
1 scoop Vanilla Whey
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 whole Egg
2 tbsp Quark
4 Egg Whites
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Stevia
1 tbsp Clear Honey
*use gluten-free if required
1. In a bowl thoroughly mix the porridge oats, whey, vanilla extract, egg, egg whites, quark & stevia.
2. In large non-stick frying pan heat the coconut oil until smoking. Reduce the heat. Ladle in 2 spoonfuls of thick batter.
3. While the underside cooks, press blueberries into the upperside of the pancakes.
4. After 2-3 minutes of cooking, flip over the pancakes & cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Serve, drizzled with honey & alongside any remaining fresh fruit.
Macro info per serving