Online Personal Trainer Breakfast Recipes - Liver & Bacon
Shopping & Ingredients List:
4 large Tomatoes, scored
1 Red Onion, sliced
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 crushed Garlic Clove
8 smoky Bacon Rashers
4 x125g slices of Calves Liver
1. Preheat oven to 220c (200c fan), 425f, gas mark 7.
2. In a baking dish, mix 1 tbsp oil with garlic. Brush tomatoes with the mix. Place them in the dish & put into the oven to bake for 20-30 mins until soft.
3. In a large frying pan, heat remaining oil. Cook bacon for 2 mins each side until crispy. Set bacon aside. Keep warm by covering with foil or clean tea towel.
4. Next add onions & liver. Cook for 2-4 mins, turn liver & cook for a further 2-4 mins. Four mins for pink, eight mins for well done.
5. Serve immediately with 2 rashers of bacon & one roast tomato per person.
Macro info per serving