Online Personal Trainer Breakfast Recipes - Brunch for One
Shopping & Ingredients List:
5g Butter, plus a 2g extra
100g Chestnut Mushrooms, thickly sliced
2 large Eggs
2 large Egg Whites
10g Mature Vegetarian Cheddar, grated
handful of Parsley
Salt & Pepper to season
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Melt the butter in a medium, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chestnut mushroom. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until just softened. Tip into a bowl & set aside.
3. In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs & egg whites with 1 tablespoon water. Stir in the Cheddar, parsley & mushrooms. Season & mix together.
4. Melt the extra butter in the frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the egg mixture, stir briefly, then cook for 6-8 minutes, or until golden underneath & nearly set.
5. Pop under the hot grill for 3-4 minutes, until just set & turning golden on top. Slide onto a board, cut in half & serve with a dressed green salad.
Macro info per serving