"What diet do you recommend for fat loss? Should I go low carb?"
- The best diet is the diet you can maintain long term
- Calories are more important than carbohydrate intake
- Reducing your carbohydrates can be a very affective way of putting you in a slight caloric deficit
- Very low carbohydrate diets are not ideal for muscle building or high performance training
- I'm all for reduced carbohydrate diets for fat loss, they can be very affective and sustainable
- I'll say it again "The best diet is the diet you can maintain long term"