Online Personal Trainer Main Meal Recipes - Chicken Marengo
Shopping & Ingredients List:
2 tbsp Agar Agar Flakes
4 Chicken Breasts, diced
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Onion, chopped
1 Garlic Clove chopped
large tin of Chopped Tomatoes
2 tbsp Sundried Tomato Puree
1 tbsp dried Basil
1 tbsp dried Thyme
125ml White Wine
1. Using 1 tbsp coconut oil, melt in large non-stick fry pan over medium flame & brown chicken pieces, 5 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken & place in slow cooker.
3. Using the remaining oil, add the onions & cook until soft & brown. About 5 minutes. Add the garlic, tomatoes, puree, herbs & wine. Bring to the boil.
4. Pour the contents of the pan over the chicken.
5. Turn the slow cooker on high & cook for 3-4 hours. Serve with freshly cooked pasta, rice or steamed green vegetables.
Macro info per serving